I’m starting this blog to:
- reflect on my inner self in the classroom and in the world.
- challenge assumptions – mine and others – about how learning happens and about classroom as a fixed space.
- to experience the role of teacher and learner as more than separate and fixed, but as something inseparable and fluid.
I was inspired to create this space for myself after attending a retreat, “Re-imagining Education and the Craft of Teaching and Learning” hosted by the California Krishnamurti Foundation in July 2015.
This blog is dedicated to:
- The memory of Chef John Joyce, Johnson County Community College. A mentor whose heart was as vast as his artistry.
- In gratitude to Dr. Judy Levin, (retired)Creighton University. Even though writing is at the foundation of your teachings about life-story, nothing written can fully express my gratitude and love for you.
Thanks for reading!